Today’s post comes from Barbara in Rivertown.
I came across an entertaining article recently called “30 Illegal Things Practically Everyone Has Done” https://bestlifeonline.com/crimes-everyone-has-done/ The following is a list from that article, though I’ve edited it by combining some items, and adding the language in italics.
-using public WiFi
– using a fake name online
– downloading music (w/o paying), movies, TV shows
– drinking underage
– playing poker with friends ($2000 or more revenue)
– eating something before you bought it
– sharing your password
– using your cell phone while driving
– not updating your driver license when you move
– sharing medication
– smoking marijuana
– not getting a license for your dog (or cat, in some cities)
– possessing a permanent marker (in Florida and NY)
– writing “disturbing” material (I don’t think this blog counts)
– littering, esp. throwing away a cell phone
– driving over/under the speed limit
– turning right on red, or rolling through a stop sign
– driving through a red light in the middle of the night
– doing a u-turn when it’s illegal
– rolling through a stop sign on your bike, biking on a sidewalk
– not wearing a seat belt
– public intoxication, OR drinking in public (out in the open, away from a bar or restaurant)
– making a meme (Heck, I still don’t even understand what a meme is.)
Let’s have a little contest – we don’t necessarily need to know WHICH of these illegal things you’ve done, but I think we’ve all done some of them.
How many of these illegal actions have you accomplished?
Any good stories that come to mind?