- a human bowling game – someone in a huge plastic bubble running toward 6-foot high nerf “pins”
- an obstacle course for two teams each with a stretcher and a patient. I’m glad both the patients were mannequins
- a back to front race in which two strangers were tied side-by-side, but one facing forward and one facing backward. The winning team went pretty fast considering
- a tire race. Let’s face it, the gentlemen took this one by a landslide
- an eye ball race – two kids, each wearing a huge eyeball costume. The brown eye won.
- t-shirt launching into the crown
- tiny tykes racing teeny motorcars – this makes it clear why five-year olds don’t have licenses
- a drone contest that made it abundant clear that flying these things isn’t as easy as it looks
- an adorable big wearing a large pin bow
Oh – and then there was a baseball game. Great seats, perfect weather, no one truly obnoxious sitting anywhere near us, a pedi-cab ride all the way back to where the car was parked. We lost but it was still a wonderful evening!
Do you root for a home team?