- I’m grateful that thanks to Mother Nature, I don’t have to worry about any more raking for awhile. Or pruning.
- I’m thankful that although I don’t have a working chimney right now (until repairs in spring – maybe), I do have a working chimney liner, thus heat.
- I’m grateful that Nonny is still spry and vibrant, and coming to visit in a couple of weeks.
- I’m thankful that YA’s foot is healing nicely and she can now get around on her own, drive and go back to work.
- I’m grateful that most of my friends and loved ones afflicted with the big “c” have beat it back with a stick and am thankful that this community was able to surround the friend and loved one who didn’t with caring and support.
- I’m thankful that I haven’t thrown my new cell phone out the window (yet).
- I’m grateful that usually once a day a stranger shows me kindness (even if it’s just stopping on Lyndale so I can either pull into or out of my driveway).
Enough about me. Anything good on your grateful list this year?