I had to remind myself repeatedly yesterday that it was Tuesday.
- Slept in – a Saturday/Sunday thing.
- Took a nice walk with Guinevere – a Saturday/Sunday thing.
- Leisurely breakfast on the sofa while watching Martha Stewart – a never happens thing.
- Mid-morning trip to Bachman’s – definitely a Saturday/Sunday thing
- Two hours of gardening with YA – yep, Saturday/Sunday
- Grilled a late lunch with YA (Tofurky brats and corn) – wanna guess?
- Had a fire in the fire pit… with s’mores – need I say more?
I realize it’s only the first week of my furlough, but I’m wondering how long every day will seem like a weekend day? And when will I get used to it?
Do you have specific days for specific tasks?